All practitioners have to adhere to a strict ethical code and have been personally trained or vetted by the originator of BWRT® Terence Watts. BWRT® professionals will hold a Certified BWRT® practitioner seal. If this is not displayed on the website they may not have been officially trained by the Institute of Brain Working Recursive Therapy.
The practitioner will fully explain the process to you but there is really nothing to worry about it is completely safe and very easy. All you need to be able to do is focus and recall the worst experience of your symptom (problem) and also know how you would rather feel instead. In fact if you have a problem doing this your therapist will be able to guide you and help you, it really is that easy.
Terence Watts Is a Psychotherapist and the creator of BWRT. He is the author of several books and the Hypnosense website. He is a Freeman of the City of London and also:
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Founder/Chair: Association for Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy (Est. 1999)
- Founder/Chair: The National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (Est. 2011)
- Founder/Principal: Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (Est. 1999)
- Fellow: The National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists
- Fellow and Senior Clinician: The National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Fellow: Royal Society for the Promotion of Health
“I’ve created many therapy courses and concepts but my proudest and most recent is BrainWorking Recursive Therapy® a totally new style of psychotherapy with its roots firmly in the latest discoveries in Neuroscience. There’s never been a more effective or efficient therapy and it’s actually difficult to see how there ever could be!” Terence Watts
From the comfort of your own armchair!
One of the best things about BWRT is that it can be held via online video such as Skype and Facetime or if necessary the telephone. This means it fits easily around your life and also affords you the comfort of not having to leave your own home, if that is what you prefer, but all of this can be discussed during your free one hour consultation.